A vibrant 1800's print which illustrates a giraffe. Giraffes are the largest mammals on earth. This print references a beautiful french print from the 1800s. We remaster these antique pieces in house to restore damage, and bring back the original colours, printed with archival grade methods to ensure the highest quality and prevent ageing.
- 44 x 44cm
- All our of prints are digitally restored in house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's.
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks.
- Mounted with a white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard.
- All of our frames are made from solid wood
- A classic black and gold frame. Frame width: 60mm
- All of our framed prints are made with glass.
- Due to the delicate nature of the product there is a £20 Delivery on all orders containing these products.
- Please call our furniutre department for any information on 01509 212560 or email email@example.com